E Aadhar Card Status How to Check / Track Online via UIDAI
Here you will know all about how to check your E Aadhar card status inquiry online. As you all know that Aadhar used by all Indian national today, it’s a unique document to make your identity digital.
In recent times, Adhaar has become one of the essential documents for every Indian individual as it connects to all our taxable accounts and identity accounts.
If you want to download e aadhar card status by name and pin code, you have to go to the official website of E-Aadhar. uidai.gov.in
Aadhar Card Status
The administration is spending vast amounts on Adhaar providing. Most of the citizens have applied or Adhaar accordingly for various reasons, and sometimes this processing may take longer than the usual time.
Thanks to Digital India, now you can track your Adhaar Card application processing and know briefly about your Adhaar card status. track Aadhar card status available on below-given images In this article, we will be providing you with all the details regarding your Adhaar status search.
E Aadhar Card Status BY Name
To find your Adhaar status, all you will be need is an active internet connection. Here we will be providing you step by step guide showing how to check your Adhaar card status online.
- While enrolling for Adhaar enrolling, the authority had provided you with an enrollment slip. Take that enrollment slip of the Adhaar card.
- Now, click on the ‘Adhaar Status Link’ we are attaching here. It will redirect you to the official Adhaar website page for update checking.
- Make sure you can access a similar page shown below. If everything is fine till now, proceed.
- As you can see, they are asking you to provide the enrollment id, date, and time as written in the enrollment slip. Carefully fill these sections.
- Enter the CAPTCHA code as per the displayed number.
- Hit the check status button.
That’s it. More straightforward than you assumed. After clicking on the ‘check status’ button, your card status will display on your screen.
Well, Adhaar officials are also providing another way for those who have lost their enrollment slip and don’t even Enrollment id. Don’t worry, it with a lot of people, and without any significant struggle, you can still check your Aadhaar card status.
In case you have lost your Aadhar enrollment id :
- To find your UIDAI, click on Find UID. Click Here.
- After the page loads, select the option ‘Adhaar Number (UID)
- Please fill your name, email id & phone number. Also, load the security CAPTCHA code as shown.
- Click on send OTP.
- You will receive an OTP.
- Now enter the received OTP and click on verify One Time Password option.
- That’s all. Now you can see your Adhaar no. You will receive it via message if all the details filled by you are.
If you are still having any problem regarding this, you can check the video here. For any confusion or information, you can call the Aadhar support center.
Note: if you any doubts about Aadhar card update you can contact on the official website of e Aadhar
Aaadhar Card Status By SMS on mobile
Now let us see how to check Aadhar through Mobile Number. For this, you have to type the text message as follows “UID STATUS<14 digit enrollment number>”.This SMS should send to the number 51969 to receive the information about the enrollment Aadhar status By SMS.
Incase your Aadhar number has already been issued, then it will display a text message showing your Aadhar number. Suppose your Aadhar card not generated, then it will send the text message that will send informing the present URN status of your Aadhar Card.
Now let us check to find the Aadhar status through Indian Post. India Post has an official website through which the delivery status of Aadhar Card can know. UIDAI is providing facilities through which we can get Aadhar Card to our doorstep free of cost.
Once you enroll for the Aadhar card, then e Aadhar card will be delivered to your residence within three months. Also, you can check the delivery of Aadhar in any Indian post office. When you check the delivery status of Aadhar on the Indian Post website there, you have to enter the details Aadhar Enrollment number, date, and time of Enrollment.
Once you enter all these details, then the delivery status of your Aadhar will be shown on the screen.
Please link aadhar with pan card
I would like to say that this information will be help full to you for your problems and more related to E Aadhar Card Download, Update, Verification, address change, form, Corrections, duplicate or reprint, Aadhar card password, its kiosk centers on you can refer https://pancarddownload.in/