Are you waiting for the How to fill pan card form offline ? As we all know that some of the documents are considered to be one of the main things to carry for most of the time during the official task. In the current scenario, aadhar card is said to be the main stuff to carry across the nation as an identity proof. On the other side, PAN card is said to be the main document that every Indian citizen need to be carried for various official purpose. When it comes to bank purpose, then PAN card will be the main thing to use.
Thus the PAN card is mainly said to be the Permanent Account Number. If you are looking for government identity card to submit, then PAN card will be useful for most of the time. Generally, thus the PAN card will be issued by the NSDL. It is the card which will be required for all the individuals that who used for tax returns. So, people who all are the age of 18 years can ready to apply for PAN card at anytime. Being a government document, you can easily using as an identity proof across the nation.
How to apply for PAN card
If you are looking for PAN card to apply, then you can easily make your deal through online as well as offline mode at anytime. One must know that the PAN cards are available in different categories. As per the age, the PAN card for minor as well as regular PAN card will be available. So, people who all are looking for the PAN card to apply, it is essential for them to carry all the required stuff to complete the registration process at anytime. Here we are going to share some of the main steps to follow when it comes to complete the registration process of application through offline process.
How to fill Pan Card Form offline
Steps to follow
Make sure to follow the steps mentioned here. Hope it will be helpful for completing the registration process of PAN card through offline process. Let’s check out the steps mentioned here.
- At first, you need to collect the copy of form 49A or you can download the copy of the application form from the NSDL website at anytime.
- According to your age, you can choose the option for Minor PAN Card as it is mainly provided in the application form.
- All you need to submit the documents which are mainly required. Along with the application form, make sure to pay the application fee and signed the form and submit to the nearest TIN facilitation office.
- Once the above process is done, you will get a pan acknowledgment and you can collect the PAN card through postal to the address that you are provided during the verification process over the application.
These are the main process that you need to follow when it comes to completing the registration process of the PAN card through offline process at anytime. It is essential for you to follow all the steps mentioned here.
Download Pan Card Form 49A in Excel
if you want to download pan card form 49A in Excel you can download in below given links. if you have any kind of doubts regrading this issue you have to visit official website of pan card
- For Applying New pan Card Application Form – 49 A Download
- For Pan Card modifications and Change Surname and full Name – 49 A Download